Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What can I do for Hair Loss?

Although I recommend the complete Rx For a Healthier Life, I have seen many people stop hair loss by taking Vitalizer and Cinch Shakes (or Energizing Soy Protein) plus extra B-complex if needed. I have been getting this question a lot lately and it just so happens that Dr. Oz answered it today on his show as well. I wonder why so many people are losing their hair? I'm sure stress is part of it. Dr. Oz said to take iron supplements for hair loss. If you take Vitalizer w/Iron, or Vita-lea with Iron, you are covered in the iron department. If you still need extra iron, we offer Iron+C (because iron needs vitamin C to work properly). Shaklee's iron typically does NOT cause constipation like many other iron supplements! I wonder if it's because the others don't have the vitamin C in them....hmmmm??? What do you think? 

Liqui-Lea® also contains both Iron and B-complex. Because it is liquid, it goes right to your bloodstream and you can really feel it, too! 

Switching to natural hair products, including a nourishing scalp treatment, may also help. I LOVE these hair products! 

2 comments:

  1. I also have same question that what can I do for hair loss? Also I have very thin hairs. Need a solution for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I recommend you try some of the products listed above, especially Vitalizer and/or B-complex. And, maybe the hair care products as well. Please contact me: http://health-connection.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=Nutrition&sub_cat=Foundation#/contact.s.html if you need help or more info.

    You can become a member for FREE right now till June 30. Membership gets you 15% off all the products.

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete