Tuesday, August 30, 2011

There is help for you ~ My 5 year Cinch Success Story

Five years ago tonight, August 29, 2006 (for dinner), I started the *Cinch Inch Loss Plan. It came by UPS that afternoon and I couldn't wait to start! 5 1/2 months later I was 25 pounds and 27.5 inches lighter and smaller. I lost all fat and no muscle with Cinch. I went from a size 10/12 to a size 4 and I still wear a size 4 today! Never before in my life had I fit into a size 4, even when I was younger and weighed a few pounds less - that's because of the muscle I retained and the fat I lost - so I am leaner today :) This picture shows what 5# of lean muscle looks like as opposed to 5# of bulky fat on our bodies. This is WHY I can wear a size 4. It's not all about the weight - it's about the INCHES. And the inches melt away because of the unique blend of Leucine in the Cinch Shakes and Bars, along with the rest of the plan. I look better, look leaner, feel better in my clothes, and in every other way, too.
 
In just 5 1/2 months, I lost 4" in my waist and 5 1/2" in my hips. My starting Blood Pressure was 145/90 with meds and my ending BP without meds was 130/80. Last time I had it checked it was 124/75, still no meds. No meds at all, for anything, btw. My total cholesterol went down 46 points - LDL went down 40 points and HDL up 9 points to 64, which is difficult to raise, I hear, although it was not difficult for me. I just did Cinch :) My triglycerides dropped by 79 points (a nurse friend told me it was very difficult to drop these and had no real ideas for how to do so - my doctor had not given me any instruction except to do weight bearing exercises, which I was already doing). And, as I said, I am no longer on any medications. I never have to "diet" again! Cinch is not a diet though, it is a lifestyle. Cinch has changed my life in most every way and I am sooo thankful :)

For example, over 2 1/2 years ago I had an injury to my Achilles and I could not walk, run or do the eliptical machine for 9 months. I'm still not back to my normal exercise routine, which was running 3 miles, and don't know if I ever will be. My ankle still hurts when I think about it or if I try to run more than a mile. But, thanks to the food tracker on cinchwellness.com, now the Shaklee 180 app, I was able to change my activity level and get a new daily plan for myself so as not to pack on the weight while being mostly sedentary. 

It's not all about the exercise either, even though that is an important factor, it is only 30 - 40% of weight loss. 60 - 70% is what you put in your mouth. What you eat, that is the real culprit. Cinch taught me a better eating plan and how stick to it. I have new eating habits that I will have for life now, thanks to the Cinch Inch Loss Plan.

Today I have a Cinch shake every morning ~ I wouldn't do without it. It gives me a great start to the morning. It's packed full with protein and fiber (incidentally, that is what Dr. Oz recommends for a healthy breakfast!). It gives me energy, and keeps me full until lunch time. Then I  usually have a normal and healthy lunch. I have a Cinch Energy Tea and a snack bar with some almonds between lunch and dinner. For dinner (and sometimes for lunch) I either eat a healthy "sensible" meal or I have a Cinch Shake or a Cinch Meal in a Bar. It depends what's going on, if I'm alone, or if I'm with friends, if I'm in a hurry or not, if I'm out and need a quick Meal Bar. The thing is, I can choose to eat regular 2 meals a day or not - that keeps my weight and inches off, along with exercise. I exercise 3 - 4X a week for 1 - 2 hours, doing both cardio and weights. I don't believe you can exercise yourself thin though - and good trainers will agree that it's more about what you eat.

Because of my Cinch success I have been able to help hundreds of people on Cinchclub.com. I have helped numerous people (too many to count), in my own circle of friends and family, to lose weight & inches, to get healthier & feel better, and, to feel better about themselves! I've held Cinch 10lbs in 6 weeks classes. I was even lucky enough to have author, educator and interventionist, Brad Lamm, come speak at one of my events!

I love helping people feel better - I love helping people change their lives with Cinch! I can help you, too. It works. It's proven and guaranteed. That is not the question. The question is, are you ready to be helped? Are you ready to stop dieting and change your life? Wouldn't it be nice not to have to ever diet again? Wouldn't it be nice not to have to make the same New Years Resolution every year? I haven't made that one in 5 years :) How many diets have you been on in the last 5 years? Do you weigh less, or more than you did before all those diets? Won't you let me help you get healthier? Won't you let me help you get started now? I'm ready. Are you?

*Cinch is now Shaklee 180.  

No comments:

Post a Comment