Saturday, May 1, 2010

Massive Growth ~ Generational Wealth

Happy May Day! WOW, April was my busiest month ever! And because I leverage my time in my business, I was also able to volunteer for about 24 hours one week, and, have a garage sale in April! Needless to say, I didn't post much here!

What's new? Thanks to Social Marketing (Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn) I now have an International business, and I am training 3 people to become
FastTrack Directors. I am so excited about that! Looking for 3 more now! If you know anyone who might want to be my business partner, please refer them to me! Shaklee is growing, and with the way the economy is and the fact that people are FINALLY turning to quality products that are safe, proven to work, and don't harm the environment, the only thing I see in our future is massive growth!

I can't wait to see what May is going to bring! I hope you will consider joining me on this awesome ride. I have the privilege of helping people truly get healthier, make some extra money, and/or have a career income, including building generational wealth for their family! Who ever heard of such a business where you can build something for your future generations that will not only last but will grow and grow? One word: Shaklee.


Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you learn something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment