Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am looking for 10 people who want to lose Just 10lbs in 6 weeks & Buy One, Get One FREE!

It's only January 9 and I'm already seeing people on Facebook talking about how they are sabotaging their own diets! Good reason not to diet! I have a better plan ~ I have been helping people lose weight and inches for over 4 years with Cinch, and, we have recently partnered with Brad Lamm, author of Just 10Lbs., from the Dr. Oz show as well!  Here is my story. I can help you, too, if you want to lose that fat once and for all, please, read on.

How would you feel if on December 31, 2011 you did not have to make another New Years resolution to lose weight? Think about that ~ and then make a decision to do something about it NOW. Something that works. Something that is extremely healthy. Something that is proven and guaranteed to work. Something that Brad Lamm supports!!!

I am looking for 10 people who want to lose Just 10Lbs. I will be holding classes in the DFW area. Preview class is Thursday January 13 at 7 PM. The remaining classes will run Jan. 20 - March 3. If you do the plan as directed you should lose approximately 10Lbs. & 10" by the end date. If you would like to come to the preview class please leave a comment here or contact me. If you are not in DFW but would like to do the plan, you may also contact me. With the internet and smart phones, I can work with you anywhere in the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan or China! 

If you join Shaklee in January 2011 you can get a Cinch Sampler Pack for FREE! To help you get started on the plan, you can Buy One and Get One FREE!!! WOW ~ what an offer! Offer expires Jan. 31, 2011. If you are an existing Shaklee member, you will get a $30 savings with that pack.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best and healthiest 2011 possible! Losing Just 10Lbs in 2011 is a great start to a healthier you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment