Friday, January 28, 2011

Cinch Just 10Lbs in Just 6 Weeks ~ I made it in our companies newsletter this week!

Just 10

Marcia Flach
Marcia F.
Director, TX

Looking for ways to stay connected with new people or existing downlines who are taking advantage of the free Cinch® Sampler Pack with $70MN or Ultra Cinch® Autoship offers? Check out what forward thinking Marcia F. has been doing with her group to help them with their weight loss goals!

I was watching
The Dr. Oz Show last fall and he and his group of core team members, including Brad Lamm, were doing a three-month program from September through December of 2010 called: Just 10 Lbs. During the series of shows, they recommended a variety of plans to help people lose weight. And as I watched the shows over time, the more I learned the more I thought, ‘Why not help people lose their 10 pounds with Cinch?

So, I called a friend I had been talking to about Cinch at the North Texas Shaklee Association Meeting and asked her if she would like to be in a group of
'Cinch 10 in 6' (our original name). She said "yes" and thus began our first group!

I lead the group through all the components of the Cinch Inch Loss Plan. We meet for 7 weeks, which is 6 weeks of "Cinching." We weigh in, measure and take pictures. I help/teach participants how to keep track of their food, water and exercise on
www.Cinchwellness.com  or the daily journal. We have a fairly large group so we are working in teams of two, being accountable and helping our team mates through the Cinch Plan. We are doing one week of Cinch U on Cinchclub.com per week and using Brad Lamm's Just 10 Lbs book and workbook for anyone who has already finished Cinch U.

I have a group of highly motivated Shaklee friends in North Texas who are all "Cinching" together and who are headed in the right direction - to lose
Just 10Lbs and beyond! We have a goal to be great examples of what Cinch and Shaklee can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment