Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dr. Oz Show ~ BUYER BEWARE when it come to Health Claims!

I LOVED the Dr. Oz show today and I just want to say I agree, except for one small part. Anyway, please do your research when purchasing your health products! Go with a reputable company who has PROOF that their products work and are safe. After all, you are putting them in YOUR body, not to mention spending YOUR hard earned money! Please don't take something that might hurt you, or is a SCAM, or at the very least, doesn't work at all, just because you are in a hurry or pulled in by a fake ad! BUYER BEWARE!

Thank God the products I use are ALWAYS SAFE, ALWAYS WORK and are ALWAYS GREEN! 100% PROVEN and GUARANTEED for 53 years! You can't beat that, and that is why I use Shaklee and only Shaklee. And that is my REAL picture and here is my REAL success story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment