Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Would you "change brands" to make money?

Tonight I did my first complete Opportunity Presentation in front of a group of more than 3 people! They tell me it went well. I must say, I know the program like the back of my hand and it is very simple!
Here are the 3 things this plan requires:

#1.) Become a Shaklee
Gold Ambassador.

#2.) Change brands from the products you use everyday in your home already; household cleaning products, skin care, hair care, make-up, toothpaste, deodorant, vitamins, meal replacements, sports drinks, energy teas, you get the point, things you are already buying! The average family of 4 spends about $250 per month on
these types of products. We ask that you redirect just about $150 a month of that same money, to make money (and to save money on the cleaners!)#3.) Find one other person per month who wants to change brands to make money and do what you are doing: become a Gold Ambassador, change brands, find one a month, make money.

That's all! On this plan you can make a
CAREER INCOME of up to $100K in the first 15 months you are in business!! Join us today or send me a message for more info. I will even help you to do this! It's that easy!

You can do it fast, or you can do it slow, it's up to you, but why not get paid for using good quality products, rather than you paying large chain stores just for the privilege of buying and using their products? Have they EVER given you money back for referring people to their store? I didn't think so! At least they haven't given me any! Just think of this as a referral plan. That's what we do. We change brands, we love the products, we tell everyone about them, and we make money! I hope to see you on the way up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment