Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fresh Start Cleansing and Health Building Program


I am in week 4 of 5 of my Fresh Start Program. I am feeling wonderful and learning a lot about what some foods can do to us, and what others do for us!!

I have thus far lost 6# and 5.5". I have lost 2" off my waist. My belly has gone down! My head is clear, my body feels clean and clear, my digestion has improved, my joints feel better, or should I say I don't feel them most of the time (which is what I want!). I have more energy and wake up easier in the morning, ready to go! You may have more/other results, and/or more weight loss, but I was already very healthy (thanks to Shaklee products) and very close to my goal weight, so I didn't have much to lose or health problems to fix.

If you are interested in looking into this plan, watch the 23 min. video on this page and then contact me for help from there. I am taking the class to teach this program, and am almost finished. I have access to the trainer to ask any questions that I do not know the answer to. The password to get into the video is: fresh start.

I wish you the best of health and this plan can start you on that journey! Please contact me today to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment