Sunday, November 9, 2014

Shaklee MindWorks on Dr. Phil Show in December!

I want to let you know some very EXCITING news!! Shaklee MindWorks will be featured on the Dr. Phil show the first week of December! (changed from Nov. - dealing with LIVE TV!!!)

Set your DVR, and/or watch the Dr. Phil show starting Dec. 1. I will have the exact date soon - if you want to know that date, please send me a message and I will keep you informed. There will be specials offered to non-members, members and distributors beginning NOVEMBER 18! Let me know if you want to take advantage of these and I will help you out.
 

Shaklee’s appearance on Dr. Phil is just weeks away and we can’t wait to introduce millions of people to our blockbuster new product innovation MindWorks! 

While you are waiting for the show to air, learn how you can get your free sample here!

Beginning Nov. 18, I've got an incredible offer that you can share with new and existing members, plus a great follow up component to help your new Members learn more about the full range of Shaklee products - Ask me about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment