Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shaklee Meal in a Bar - AWESOME!

Soooooooo, while in LA I caught up with an old friend. He is definitely healthy and fit so I gave him some Shaklee Meal Bars to try. Yesterday I asked him if he tried them. Here is his response: 

"I did. They were awesome. Filling and they tasted delicious. Not a lot of those type of bars taste good. These were great." 

Thank you, Danny!!!!!!  
http://health-connection.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop/healthyweight/shaklee180meals/product-_p_shaklee-180_sup-supmeal-in-a-barp
This is my favorite, White Chocolate Cinnamon - at the gym after my workout, because I was hungry and because we are supposed to eat our protein within 30 min. of a workout. The other flavors, which I also love, are Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Blueberry Almond. You can get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment