Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Removing Lipstick Stain on Nylon - Naturally!!!

It's pretty simple. I dropped my lipstick on my shirt!!! I'm sure you have never done that, right? Well, I got it off naturally with Shaklee Get Clean products. I used a couple of drops of Fresh Laundry and a pinch (or less) of Nature Bright, then washed normally with Shaklee Get Clean Laundry products! Got this stain OFF with one try and all with natural, safe, green products!! Shaklee - ALWAYS SAFE, ALWAYS GREEN, ALWAYS WORKS!!!

Before



And After. It also either brightened up the shirt, or, it was just different lighting. The first pic was taken out in the sunlight and the second in my home office with the sunlight coming in through a sunroof.



Let me know if you would like help taking out any stains! Nature Bright works for a lot of items, not just clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment