Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another Happy & Satisfied Customer! Shaklee Smoothees & Meal Bars

When I asked Traci about the Shaklee smoothee she had tried for the first time for breakfast today, here is my reply from her:


 

<I have tried many meal replacements, Marcia, however, Shaklee's has got to be the most delicious and filling!! WOW! Oh my yum!!! Oh I forgot to mention... The energy it gave me too! WOW YAY! Shaklee's smoothees are amazing!! They are delicious and are a great way to start the day. I also was not hungry till lunch! YAY! I love them!! Thanks, Marcia, you truly are a wonderful health coach, and business leader!>>

Thank you Traci :) And then, about the Meal In A Bar for dinner (part of the Shaklee 180 TurnAround is having 2 meals per day of Shaklee 180):

<<I had the shaklee bar for supper and nearly fell on the floor (okay not really) with excitement. I literally have tried a lot of replacement bars. They either had a horrible flavour, texture or they would not keep me full. Shaklee bar was beyond filling. It took me awhile to eat it, for the flavour was amazing, AND the texture was great!! I am beyond impressed!! I even ran to my kitchen to show dad the bar... LOL I was just that excited!!! I am literally FULL! I am sooo excited about this!!!>> 
I think that says it ALL! Thank you Traci for your thoughts & comments and I'm glad you LOVE Shaklee!! As I do! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment