Monday, April 8, 2013

Lose 5-10# in 5 days - Healthfully!!

Here is my version of the 5 day Body Reset diet that Harley Pasternak put together using Shaklee 180 Smoothees. I lost 5# and 1/2 inch on my waist in just 5 days. I had more energy than everyone around me and I wasn't hungry!! I know it's healthy and I didn't lose ANY muscle!! That's been clinically tested! These are the products you will need. Please let me know you want to start so I can help you get them ASAP. 

1st: Wake up & drink 2 glasses of water every morning.

Next: Drink 1st smoothee within 1/2 hour of waking up.

Drink 1- 2 glasses of water between each meal or snack.


Have 1 or 2 Energizing Tea's per day to help fill you up & give you energy. I recommend morning & early-mid afternoon. Diet soda & coffee make you hungrier, Shaklee Energizing tea makes you feel fuller!

Every 2-4 hours have a meal or a snack.

3 SMOOTHEES
: You may blend your smoothees with 1/2 cup of fruit OR 1 cup of greens, or, just shake with 8oz. low fat milk or light soy milk. 3 smoothees per day, or 2 smoothees and 1 Meal Bar. It is recommended to have one with fruit, one with veggies and one plain.  


2 SNACKS: Choose protein and fiber for each snack. 2 snacks per day + 3 smoothees.

Shaklee 180 snack bars, Shaklee 180 Crisps and/or 1/2 a Meal Bar are the recommended choices for at least one of your 2 snacks. You can have the Shaklee snacks for both if you want to make it really easy. Here are some other options:

Protein - ONE serving
hard boiled egg
1 string cheese
low-fat cottage cheese (sold in individual servings)
deli meat
   natural peanut butter
almonds
   almond butter
   hummus
Carbohydrates/Fiber
1/2 cup grapes, berries, etc.
1 cup carrots, celery sticks, etc.
small apple
1/4 c. dried fruit
   1/2 banana
   1 cup greens/salad with veggies
   popcorn 

Remember PORTION control!! Your snacks should be 100-300 calories, depending on your current weight and your activity level! 

And of course.... always have Shaklee 180 snack bars & Meal Bars with you - you don't want to be stuck without what you need when you are out somewhere.

5 DAYS: After 5 days, continue with your Shaklee 180 TurnAround Kit or Lean & Healthy Kit, depending on your goals.


BONUS - FREE Shipping (up to $20) until 4/12/13 on orders of $200 or more!!!

Harley Pasternak, trainer to the stars, is the man who created the 5 day Body Reset Diet using Shaklee 180 Smoothees for each meal. Here he is in People magazine online.

 
Contact me with any questions!

And, let me know your results, I want to hear how you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment