Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!! Shaklee 180 is HERE now!

The last day of 2012 and I managed to make most of my posts about Cinch, as I said I would in the beginning of the year!!!! Yay me! In December I got away from it a little bit but that may be because Cinch is changing -  it is now Shaklee 180! Check it out - amazing program!! We want to turn the health of the nation around - it's headed in the wrong direction!!! You can help as well. Just fill out the form on the website under "start your 180" and let me know how you would like to be involved.

Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to you!! No blog commitments for the new year yet! I'll see how it goes. I may just post as my heart leads me again, like I did for the first couple years.

Be safe out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment