Friday, July 22, 2011

Do you want my help to make an extra $500+ per month?

Do you want my help to make an extra $500+ a month? My current goal is to help 2 people make Director in Shaklee - and I won't stop until I get there. And then I'll have a new goal! :) What do I do and what do you have to do? 
I teach people to switch brands, to get healthier. 
If you want to get healthier, switch brands.
If you want to make money, and get healthier, switch brands, and teach people to switch brands, to get healthier. 
And, if your friends want to make money with you, teach them to switch brands and to teach others to switch brands, to get healthier.
Do you see a pattern here? It's all about getting healthier and helping others, then the money comes. Pay it forward! 

Every product is 100% guaranteed.

We provide all training and most is free. We have both on and offline training. 

Shaklee Corporation: Providing a healthier life for everyone and a better life for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment