Saturday, April 16, 2011

North Texas Sports Network: Good Bye My Friend:

This is a great tribute to my friend Ben Laurie, so I wanted to share. North Texas Sports Network: Good Bye My Friend:: "Its never easy to say good bye to a friend, someone you work with, and learned from, but that's the case today, when word came that we lost..."

Ben used Shaklee products for the past 4 years and he and I both believe Shaklee is the reason he felt better and was able to go back to work and continue functioning, in spite of his COPD and emphysema. We both believe Shaklee helped him feel better and live longer and I know if I can help one more person feel better because of his experience, he would want me to share this. It was because of his upcoming Shaklee order that I realized something was wrong - he didn't call me like he did every month like clockwork. That is when we began to suspect something was not right with Ben and we went looking for him.

If you knew Ben and want to share memories, please message me. RIP Ben and thank you for being such a good friend. I will miss you and do already.

Today on my walk this helicopter was hovering - was it you talking to me? I thought so!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment