Saturday, November 27, 2010

Small Business Saturday ~ Cyber Monday Specials

Shop the 1st ever Small Business Saturday, today, on what would have been Dr. Shaklee's 116th birthday (Dr. Shaklee is responsible for creating many small businesses ~ there are over 1.2 million Shaklee Distributors today!) and, you will be entered into a drawing for a free Shaklee product and some special "green" gifts from me. I will choose at least 3 winners from the orders placed today, through Cyber Monday, 11/27 - 11/29, from my website or the Shaklee member center, if you are already a member in my Shaklee group. If you are not a member, you can join today for free and receive a 15% discount (lifetime) on ALL the products! Thank you for your support of my Small Business, and, Happy Birthday Dr. Shaklee!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment