Monday, February 8, 2010

Babies Recently Treated With Lotion, Shampoo, And Powder More Likely To Have Phthalates Chemicals In Urine

What products are you using on your babies? Would you rather be safe than sorry? I am so glad I started using Shaklee products before my babies were born and have now used them for 30 years! I am comforted in knowing that at least I had control over my baby's shampoos and baby washes as well as the products that I cleaned our home with, including their sheets and clothes!! Did you know when you use a safe laundry product you don't have to use something different for your babies and children? For baby powder, I used regular corn starch in a washcloth, put a rubber band around it to make a ball, and patted the baby's behind with that! It was harmless and worked like a charm! At least I don't have to worry about stuff like this now or later in their lives: Babies Recently Treated With Lotion, Shampoo, And Powder More Likely To Have Phthalates Chemicals In Urine.

If you want to check out the products you currently use for their safety, or find better products, I recommend the Cosmetic Safety Database. Here are the ShakleebabyTM products they rate on their site and here is a cool ShakleeBabyTM video for your information and entertainment. 

And, I know Mom and Dad also want to keep the chemicals out of their lives and use SAFE products so their children don't have to take care of them in a nursing home later because of an overload of chemicals in their lifetime! Not when we have a choice! I urge you to do what is right for your health and start changing to safe products today, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment