Friday, January 1, 2010

Weight Loss Camp: Family Makes Losing Weight Priority, Pound By Pound - ABC News

Happy New Year!

I just watched the Nightline segment on the Weight Loss Camp and here is my take on it.


Nightline Fact: 2/3 of Americans are overweight or obese which means that only 1/3 of Americans are NOT overweight!

Ok, so this woman spends $7900 on her credit card for 2 weeks so her and her son can learn everything that Cinch also teaches: 10,000 steps a day, record your food to become aware of what you are eating, more exercise, etc. They could have BOTH lost 100# over a years time for that same money and learned the same things with Cinch. Actually, learned better things because these people at the camp use artificial sweeteners in their program!!!! The clients are left to their own to go shopping ~ while looking for food items with low fat and low calories, they were choosing things with artificial flavors, sweeteners and probably preservatives. These come with their own sets of health problems, either now, or later in life! I called them "things" because some of it is not even food, just things made to look like food.

My two problems with this program are the added credit card debt and the artificial ingredients. Neither of those represent real health. Don't get me wrong, otherwise this program looks good and is a good jump start, but for the same money, Cinch is 100% Natural, and easier to follow, because after 2 weeks you would not be left to your own to find what to eat. It's all included in the plan!
You learn the same things that people who attend this camp are paying a LOT of money for!

Many people will be trying to lose weight this year and there are some good plans out there but MOST are NOT healthy or good for you. I'm so glad I found one that is and I'm so glad I don't have to have a resolution to lose weight anymore, thanks to Cinch! Here is my story. I have kept it off just shy of 3 years now and that is with an Achilles injury where I could not walk or run for 9 months in 2009!!

My congrats to the mother and son as they are continuing their weight loss. I hope they keep it up.
Weight Loss Camp: Family Makes Losing Weight Priority, Pound By Pound - ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment