Monday, August 29, 2011

How do you choose your products?

I've had 2 separate but related things stirring in my mind recently, so I will put them into one blog post.
I am curious - do you research what you put in and on your body or do you just buy/take anything? I'm speaking of vitamins and or diet products and other supplements? What about skin care and personal care. Do you know how many chemicals you take in every day? Do you buy into the latest fad? Just use something someone told you to use? How do you choose your products? Where do you get your info? Would you take meds that were unproven and untested and maybe not safe? What if only 15% of them had in the product what is on the label (which is true with supplements!)? Would you buy them? What about your car, would you put the cheapest products you could find into your car? Why would you treat your car better than your body? 
Today I'm thinking as I read all of the FB posts in my thread of people who are hurting in many ways ~ If you only realized, once you join Shaklee, and get involved, a whole new world of possibilities, of health, of fun, of options will open up for you. Are you stuck? Unhappy with your life? Broke and/or unhealthy? You can change that today. What are you waiting for? Are you sitting on the sidelines? We want you to join us and be involved in all the fun and excitement! Take the plunge and see what it's all about. Once you join, GET INVOLVED! After all, you create your own reality. What are you creating? Who knows, your life might just change for the better, overnight! What have you got to lose?
I think this will help ~ I just found it today: How to read a vitamin label, by Dr. Stephen Chaney

No comments:

Post a Comment